Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Room at Hollywood

A few weekends ago, a few of my cohort and I celebrated the birthday of a cohort member, Jenny. We had dinner at El Nopal, a Oxaquena restaurant close to campus that is owned by the husband of another cohort member. Originally, I was planning on just going to the dinner and then coming home to spend some time with Cameron after he got done with work. Halfway through dinner, Cameron texted that he had gotten off work early so we decided to go to the bar/lounge they had planned to go to.

This is where living in Hollywood became extremely convenient: our apartment was a 15 minute walk to the lounge. No parking hassle for us! Although lounges aren't necessarily where Cameron and I like to hang out, it was a lot of fun with my cohort and we got a taste of Hollywood night life!

Ok, so many clubs do bottle service, but you can also order individual drinks. Talk about sticker shock for a bottle!


No comments:

Post a Comment